FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This section may help you with any questions you have. If there is a question we haven't covered then please do not hesitate to call us on 0207 193 1164.
Is there an age limit for HRH Metal ?
- HRH Metal is an over 18s event.
How do I update the names on my tickets?
- 1. Sign in to customer account
2. Click the "My Account" link in the site menu
3. Click the "My Orders" link in the sidebar
4. Click the "View Order" link on the order you want to edit
5. Click the "Edit Party Members" link at the top of the order
6. Edit party member details then click the "Save Changes" button
When will I receive my tickets?
- HRH Metal is a ticketless event. When you book online, you will receive a booking confirmation with a unique booking reference. You will need to print out this information and bring it to the event. You will also need ID for check-in – this can be either your driving licence, passport or bank card.
Do I need ID?
- All guests are required to bring photo ID.
What time does check-in at the venue begin?
- Check-in is from 10am.
What time does HRH Metal officially close?
- Accommodation customers will be required to vacate rooms by 11am on checkout day.
I want to book but can't afford to pay in full - can you help?
- We are now able to take deposits payments if bookings are made prior to 1st November 2017. Deposits are £60 per person To pay balances, please contact us on 0207 193 1164.
How many keys to rooms will be issued?
- 2 key cards.
Can I smoke in the hotel?
- No smoking is permitted in hotel rooms.
Will there be alcohol at the event?
- Alcohol will be served the whole time the arena is open. If you do drink, don't drive - the venue is within walking distance of the hotels.
Can I bring my own food or alcohol onto the site?
Do I have to vacate the venue at a certain time?
- You have to be out of the arenas at closing time, which is around 2am each night.
Are there any dress codes for the various events?
Can I bring flyers to hand out and promote another event?
- No. If you are found to be flyering or self-promoting at the event without permission, you will be asked to leave the site immediately.
If I lose my wristband , can I get a replacement?
- To replace a wristband that has been reported lost, there is a charge of £55. You will need to bring ID to main reception to be issued with a replacement.
Is there anything else to do aside from Weekender activities?
- Birmingham is the 2nd largest city in the UK! There's plenty to do
What should I NOT bring with me?
- Please do not come to the site with any offensive weapons or anything that might be considered dangerous. We operate a zero-tolerance drug policy.
I don't want to stay in the hotels - can I still attend?
- A limited amount of daily tickets will eventually go on sale. These are valid at the venue whilst open. Accommodation is not included in the daily ticket package. These can also be booked via our call centre 0207 193 1164.
How do I cancel my booking?
- To make a cancellation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org See terms and conditions for cancellation charges.